(Produced 5 years ago)
Net2Church Global Ministries – is seeking to purchase or lease Crestwood Chapel and Pavilion from Gary O’Neil, the current owner of this beautiful mountain top estate, and also to renovate the property for it’s new purpose as a pastors ministry center for the seven northeastern states, New England & New York. We are also seeking operational guidance from well established Christian ministries, who could take us by the hand in helping us establish and grow this ministry.
168 Acre Mountain Top Estate
Cyrus I. Scofield (August 19, 1843 – July 24, 1921) established his residence upon this mountain top overlooking the beautiful hills and valleys of New Hampshire and Vermont. His chapel still remains here, where he is said to have met with religious leaders of the day to pen passages in his study Bible. Scofield came to the area as personal chaplain to D.L. Moody, founder of Mt. Hermon School. The road to this estate was named Scofield Mtn. Road.
- Main House; 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 3 car heated garage, HP entrance and facilities
- Guesthouse and Chapel; 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 full kitchens
- Indoor and Outdoor Pavilions
- 168 acres on 2 sub dividable lots; nearly 140 acres zoned agricultural
- Acres of Sprawling Lawns w/electrical service
- 3 wells 3 septic systems
- Fountain and natural pond
- 10 Marble, stone, gas and woodstove fitted fireplaces
- Porte-cochere with rooftop terrace
- Heli-pad (possible)
- Extensive Gardens