- One of three stories - This is the story of how the beginning of Net2Church Global Ministries started to take shape in 2004. There were many encounters that I had with Holy Spirit over a period of years. Each one of them was like a puzzle piece as I look back now with amazement. At the time, however, these events seemed odd to me. Why would God share these things, I wondered? What was I to make of all this? What I do want you to note is how Winchester, NH was a common thread throughout my [...]
- Story two of three - On June 22nd (2008), I heard an audible voice that interrupted my sleep in the middle of the night that said, “Drive the head of the stake, and ground will be established”. Not sure exactly what to make of all this, I contacted some of my friends (that have strong prophetic gifts) to pray into that word. In all the conversations that I had with God in my heart since a young child – I never once heard an audible voice. That is why I reached out to other Christians. I [...]
- Story three of three - In 2008, Lee Johndrow, Hinkley Tuller, and I drove the “River Stake” into the ground on the Connecticut riverbank. (See The River Stake) What happened a year later in our opinion was due to the ripple effect of that faithful act. For many years now, I have been holding on to a vision to build a pastors retreat center that would serve the seven states of the northeastern USA. This includes all of New England and New York states. This story is about a [...]
The blog posts are displayed from oldest to newest.
The first three blog posts tell the story of the creation of Net2Church Global Ministries.
David R. Thayer
Key Bible Verses For N2C Ministries
Philippians 2:1-4 NKJV (New King James Version) (1) Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, (2) fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. (3) Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. (4) Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Ephesians 1:11 NKJV (New King James Version) In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,...
John 17:13-26 (New King James Version) (13) But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. (14) I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. (15) I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. (16) They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
(17) Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. (18) As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world. (19) And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(20) "I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; (21) that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. (22) And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: (23) I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
(24) Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. (25) O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. (26) And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."